Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Superheroes

I seem to always need a project and the next big challenge ahead of me is camp. As most of you know I have done kids camp every summer for something like 10 years now (if you count the years I was a camper I think I'm up to 14 years). This year I agreed to do the material which is proving to be a big challenge. The theme is superheroes and spiritual warfare. Two topics that I don't really consider myself highly knowledgeable about. For kids 3rd to 7th grade, an age range that I also don't consider myself proficient with. So once again I have to admit to my Lord that I'm unqualified for the job in front of me. The good news is that anything good that comes out of this will be his work, not mine. Father God- please use me. Speak through me. For this to have any effect whatsoever it needs to be your words not mine. Please guide and direct as I attempt to write these words. Thank you for the answers that I know already that you will provide. Amen

No comments: