A bunch of prayer requests:
- As always, that God would guide. I have these plans but my plans are nothing. I want to do what God sees as important while there.
- With the village health workers the topic this time is parasitic helminth infections, mostly of the intestinal variety, and even though I'm sure they will be captivated I want to also be sharing information that is for their eternal benefit. But few are believers so I need to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit's leading.
- I'd really like to deepen relationships with local believers and begin discipleship but at the moment language is a barrier. Pray that I find the right language tutor and have opportunity to begin learning Nakaramojong.
- There are some very high expectations that I'll begin working in the clinic offering medical services. This needs to be approached very carefully and with much prayer as I'm not convinced this is actually the right step.
- And then there is always travel and housing and food and water and safety and health and most of all that God would be glorified through it all!