Monday, December 14, 2009

I want to share a song that has really gripped me lately- It is Marvelous Light by Charlie Hall. The lyrics are so true- we are no longer trapped in our darkness and shame! We are new people, ransomed and liberated!

I once was fatherless, a stranger with no hope;
Your kindness wakened me,
Awakened me, from my sleep.
Into marvelous light I'm running
out of darkness, out of shame
by the cross you are the truth,
you are the life, you are the way!
Your love it beckons deeply,
a call to come and die.
By grace now I will come.
And take this life, take your life.
Sin has lost it's power,
death has lost it's sting.
From the grave you've risen victoriously!!!
My dead heart now is beating,
my deepest stain now are clean.
Your breath fills up my lungs, now I'm free.
Now I'm free!


If you have never heard it before this is a good version of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoA2ka7tnh8
sorry about the formatting- blogger is being retarded.

No comments: