Friday, June 3, 2011

Boring update

So I know that I need to update....
I'm feeling 110% better than last week at this time. I'm pretty sure I'm over the worst of whatever that was. Still having a few symptoms but they are mostly bothersome, not life threatening :-). I can still manage to sleep 8+ hours at night and take a nap or two during the day but at least I'm getting lots of rest. I pretty much get up, figure out what to eat, work on the computer, read a little, possibly eat again, sleep, more computer work, some research, eat again and go back to bed.  (I had to include that daily rundown- See mom?! I'm doing what you told me. Nothing that requires lifting, no running, nothing that takes much energy- just resting. I haven't even let the kids in for more than a few minutes at a time since we got back)  For a few more days I intend to keep this schedule. Then I'm going to go crazy.  So that is life right now. Bed time.

No comments: