Monday, November 24, 2008

Leaving in 6 weeks, 5 days and (roughly) 14 hours

So if God had not given me enough evidence up to this point that going to Uganda is that I'm supposed to be doing (between the strong desire, the support and encouragement of great Christians and the abundance of funds) now I have been told that nearly all of my shifts at work have been covered. Now I don't have any guilt for asking from my employer for the time off. (not that I had much guilt, but I did have a little...)
So preparations have begun in earnest. I have someone to house sit. I have begun gathering supplies (see the next post if you want to contribute). I think we have someone to bring us to Chicago and pick us back up. And there is now two inches of snow outside and is is 90 and sunny in Kamapal right now. Lets go!

No comments: