Thursday, February 5, 2009

I know

I'm getting really comfortable here. I know without looking it up that Michael will take at least 120 mls of milk at the midnight feeding and Simon will take the same amount of time and only take 40 mls but that is enough because we will wake him again at 2. I know that Martha gets the purple cup and that Helen will get upset if anyone else gets a green one. I know the babies by the sounds of their cries. I know that Alice wakes up and fusses in the night but she will go back to sleep. I know that Joyce is so much stronger than when she arrived and hopefully one day she will go back to live with family members. I know that Peter may not because of his HIV drug regimen. I know that these kids are loved by God so much that he suffers when they do. And I know that this is what I am supposed to be doing. I just don't know what the next step is....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer! I just wanted you to know that I look forward to checking your blog everyday!! Also, if you could, please bring me one of those sweet babies!!!
*Carrie