Monday, January 4, 2010

Perspective

A new year, I was thinking about perspective today. I was in the woods with Clementine. I biked through these woods several times a week all summer. They look very different when they are thick and green. Today, same woods, but frozen, cold, sparse. And then, with a soaking wet, nearly frozen 22 pound puppy over a shoulder it seemed very different. Same woods. Same trees. Same place. Just a different season. I’m in a place in life right now like that. A different season.

I Corinthians 1:25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.
I would be planning my life differently right now if I were not doing what God is calling me to. I'm learning to seeking hard after Him in a way that I never have before. And I'm learning so much and I wish I could easily share all that He is teaching.  I honestly don't really like this season. But God sees a perspective that I don't see. I'm trusting and learning.

No comments: