At the CLIDE office we are deep in preparation for the Timothy Retreat. The first week of December we bring about 150 students from Karamoja for a week of games, lessons and activities. It is a bit like camp and fun for more than just the kids.
Then in January a team comes from the States and we spend a week in Karamoja meeting with leaders. It is always an adventure.
Will you be praying with me?
- For relationships with ladies in the village.
- For wisdom to do the right things while I'm there
- For opportunities to be the hands and feet of Christ
- For the students who come to the retreat to feel special and loved
- For the Holy Spirit to move in powerful ways while we are there with visitors in January.
Also, one last prayer request. Holidays are tough times for missionaries because we are far from family and friends. It is also a busy time in regards to ministry but it isn't always the things that we would choose to do. Please be praying for us.