Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Low Maintance

I know I need a real post but I'm hot and tired and have been on this stupid computer practically all day so you get these pictures instead of a real post. This is my current favorite pet. His name is Low Maintance or Low for short though his name doesn't actually matter as it isn't like he comes when I call anyway. I've had him more than 6 months and I'm pretty sure my parents doubted I really had a tortoise because we didn't see him the entire time they were here. I don't feed him or water him or clean up after him and he seems pretty happy with our arrangement. 
Compared to my other pets which go out of their way to make my life more difficult. 


I put this picture Dad so you would believe we were in my yard instead of having just taken random pictures from the internet.


No comments: