Tuesday, February 19, 2008

First Flight

Hi everyone this is Nick Jennifer's little brother. She asked me to update her blog for her every so often as we received info from her. This is my first update for her.
Jennifer successfully made it to her plane on February 15. The plane took off @ 17:30 from Grand Rapids Gerald R. Ford Intl. Airport. She flew to Toledo then to Paris where she had a brief layover. Her next flight took her straight into Burkina Faso. We have not heard from her yet but are under the assumption that she has made it to Burkina Faso. She flew out with another girl by the of Jill. She is also from GR and works at spectrum. We ask that you continue to pray for her and i will continue to pass on information as it comes to me.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

my 5 year old friend just told me "oh, she's in Africa, that's a fun place." When I asked why? he said, "oh, they have a lot of zoos there." (I don't think he's ever actually been)