Saturday, February 9, 2008

Only 300 miles from Timbuktu

God continues to remind me that He is in control. CWO told me yesterday that I only owe them $1,300, a fraction of what I thought I was going to need to pay them to cover my ticket and travel costs. A HUGE thank you to all of you who have helped me! I only have about 16 things on my "todo" list and yet I sit here calculating the distance from Grand Rapids to Ouagadougou. (For those of you that care as the crow flies it is 5350 miles, 8610 km, or 4649 nautical miles. ) I'm so ready to go.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Jenny,
I pray that you and your team arrived safely in Burkina Faso. I hope that your layover in Paris was enjoyable and allowed your team to grow closer in unity. I also hope that you will be able to let us know how you are soon!!
Love, Kathy