Monday, October 13, 2008

On the mission field

"Living on the mission field may be hard at times, but it forces me to
stick close to God. I have to depend on Him in a way I fail to at home. I
LOVE being close to God. I fall more in more in love with my Savior the more I
read about Him in His Word. He is God! He is love, peace, my refuge, and hope. I
wish everyone knew God like this, He does too. God makes it so clear how we are
to live here in Uganda. His joy and the blessings He gives is worth every
hardship or sacrifice it takes to live for Him daily. "

I just read this on a post from a missionary family working in Uganda right now. She summed it up so well. I wish it was an experience that every christian could have! Their blog is at http://shaarda.blogspot.com/ if anyone else wants to read.

No comments: