Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Missing

I have not ducked under a mosquito net to sooth a crying infant in weeks. I have not rinsed my dishes in bleach or walked to work just as the sun rose. I have not tried to convince a sleepy baby to take 10 mls more milk or woken at 5 am to the sound of cows . These things that only two months ago seemed strange, now I miss them!
But the reason that I'm thinking about this is that things are going well with the application process to International Teams. I managed to complete the long forms and we have started to discuss when to start training. For better or worse it is looking like Sept/Oct. For anyone who knows me you know that I'm praying for patience now harder than ever. But God's timing is always right and I will wait- even if it kills me.....

No comments: