Monday, March 30, 2009

Update

So... I have not posted in a while. I may be writing to myself right now as all my readers have fallen to much more exciting blogs- or at least ones that post occasionally. But that is O.K. because I have no problem talking to my self, why should this be any different? Besides, it clears my head.

But for those of you who may still be there, fear not. More adventures are comming. I have applied to and (mostly) been accepted by International Team to go back and work in East Africa. The tenative date is January 2010. Seems a long way off... but it is really only 9 months away. I need to finish the application process, get some training, get rid of my house and most of my other worldly possessions and raise a little money. OH MY GOSH!!!
This thing that I have talked about since I was 15 may finally be real! What have I gotten my self into?!

1 comment:

Life 102 said...

I'm excited for you Kragt! Count on Joc and I for some contributions for your long awaited trip. Keep me posted! January isn't that far away, what's 9 months?
Jenn