Monday, April 27, 2009

Chicago

Oh my... where to even begin about this weekend....

God is so ______________
....good doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.
.... big is far, far too small of a word.
... extravagant is just too limited.

My heart and soul are so filled with God's joy that tears are welling up! (I am NOT an emotional person!- What is this about!?!) This weekend was so affirming!

From meeting with Mark friday afternoon and setting a concrete timeline with a green light...
To the spiritual reassurances saturday and sunday that I'm NOT out of my mind....
From encouragement to be bold, to remain in God's will, to surrender, to be disciplined...
To the meeting late sunday night here in GR that fit in so well with where we go from here...

I have so many different things running through my head that I want to write about but I need to do more processing and mulling. STAY TUNED!

No comments: