Thursday, June 11, 2009

Isaiah 41

I'm so glad God is so patient with me. I confessed my fear and them He immediately showed my just how stupid it really was. I'm placing my trust in my job?! In how I can take care of myself?! I'm fearful of losing that? Really?! Why am I placing my trust in the temporary trapping of this world when I serve the King of Eternity? And what is this life anyway? But a speck in the greater picture. What is my time here? But a breath in God's greater picture of things. I'm worried about my comfort and security for the duration of a breath?
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

What I boil this down to- "Don't be afraid. I am God." Thank you Lord for your strength. Thank you for the reminder of how misplaced my fear really is. Thank you for who you are. Amen

No comments: