Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I got my work permit!!

Wow, time is flying by. I head back to Uganda in 8 weeks! I found out last week that I've received my much needed work permit which will allow me to work for three years! Thank you everyone who was praying that the needed paperwork would be accepted.  Thank you Lord for providing!!

While here in Michigan, I have several times left that I'll be sharing pictures and talking about what God is doing in Uganda.


  • Saturday, April 20th    Breakfast buffet  9am to 12. Come when you can, leave when you want. 1040 Roger St. NW Grand Rapids  
  • Sunday, April 21st   11am-12pm  Remembrance Church Chapel 
  • Sunday, April 28th  Open house at Remembrance Church. 2pm to 6pm. Come when you can, leave when you want. 
For my friends in other states, I'll keep you posted.   ;-)

No comments: