Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Night away

I had a really nice night away with my friends last weekend. We just went over to Mbale but it was refreshing. Honestly, we spent most of our time eating and with options like these who wouldn't?!
The Chef's creativity? Yes please! And I'm sure I need some babbly crepes with flakes and other stuff that has been gratinated.

Ronnie ordered the beef teriyaki and it actually was VERY aromatic (I think. If that means smelled very strongly then yes). 

The skewed chicken was actually skewered but good none the less. 

Unfortunately the chocolate fudge in a pool of chocolate sauce left a lot to be desired. Like enough chocolate actually. Who would have though?!


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'm so glad you got a break after what sounds like a lot of hard work and challenges lately! And the potpie idea sounds like pure genius (and much tastier than roasted rat). I read Romans 8:18 this morning and thought of you. Check it out :) Keep on keeping on! Praying for you. -Kathy