Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Prayer Request

If you have a moment will you pray for Betty and I?  It seems that she has been threatening suicide and self harm. I'm going to go to her home tonight to talk with her mother and see what can be done to help. There is a chance that she will come to live with me for a few weeks but I'm not yet sure that is the wisest route. She is really struggling with lots of things, one of which is a possible rape several years ago but she has a history of lies so it is hard to know that is true and what is manipulation to get sympathy and support from westerners. Will you pray for her that she know, really know, God's love and promises for her?  Will you pray that I can be loving and supportive?  Please pray for Godly wisdom to do what is best for her.  Thank you!

No comments: