Sarah and baby Steven are continuing to improve. She is still quite anemic and her incision is healing more slowly than I had expected but otherwise she is doing fine. He is taking about 20 ml of milk every two or three hours without too much challenge. We are still having to tube all of it but will try breast feeding again soon. He is still often too cold and O2 sats aren't always great but he is holding his own. We have planned a "meeting" friday to make a plan how to get them home. The medical staff are afraid she can't care for him well enough. I don't feel like we even have anything to discuss until he starts putting on weight so we'll see how things go.