Saturday, August 20, 2016

Tired

Good grief! Has it really been a month since I last posted?!  I'm tired and just plugging along, getting through the days, one at a time. Please pray for increased energy and passion. I'm struggling a bit....

Oh, and someone stole my dog. He is pretty unique and doesn't look like any other dog in this city and all the people who live around me know him. They won't tell me who has him. This is a picture of him sitting on my cat. He actually spent a lot of time sitting on the cat.

Update on this: Eight days after he went missing I posted this on FB.

I just went outside my gate and gathered all of the kids who are old enough to speak English (about 10 of them): "You know my dog? The white one?" "No." "Yes, you do. The little white dog that you always see around my place." "We don't know where he is." "No, I'm not asking you where he is, I'm asking if you know who he is." "No". "Well, actually, I am asking if you know where he is." "We don't know." Five thousand shillings to the one who brings him back." "Truth?!" "Yes". All of them took off running....... I can't help but wonder if I'm going to regret this....
Less than fifteen minutes later he was back. So thanks everyone for praying!

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com