Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Postponing

  So... how to write this? A decision has been reached- we are not going to make it by March 13th. So I'm sitting here eating comfort food and trying to console myself. I know in my head that this is the way it is supposed to be. We are within God's will. But I am still struggling with my own impatience and eagerness to go. At this point we are only postponing our leaving by 9 days, our new goal is March 22nd. Not that different at all. We will still be pushing hard, only giving ourselves 10 more days to purchase tickets and then get our visas. Please pray for us in these remaining days! God is so good but this season of fundraising is so hard and I am so ready for it to be over.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Sorry to hear you have to push the date back again. :( Satan knows how many good things are going to come of this move to Africa, but don't let him get you down! You are fighting the good fight of faith and I know you'll do it til the end. I'll pray for you as you keep working and waiting!