Sunday, February 28, 2010

So close but so far away

Money. My current least favorite thing. I feel like I spend way too much of my time looking at numbers. I'm not really a numbers person. But here they are anyway:
As of the end of this week I'm at 80% of my monthly goal. That is roughly another $400/ month I need pledged. (and Beckie is nearly the same.) It seems so far off. I don't want to be discouraged but..... we are looking at March 22nd. Only 24 days from today. And we need to have enough time left to buy our tickets and our visas. Sometimes I feel like we can do it and other times I'm not so sure. I really appreciate the MANY that joined this month. It is when I look at you I'm encouraged. God is fully able to do it if this if it is His will. If not March 22nd then probably April 10th. But I don't even want to think about that.
Alright, enough disjointed thoughts strung together. Have a day of rest tomorrow!

No comments: