Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yield

This is hard to write but it has been on my heart so here it is. I need to surrender the date of March 13th. I’m praying for it every day. And I will keep praying for it every day. But I think I’m being told not to cling to it. I feel as though at times I’m demanding it of God and I cannot do that. I know that God is an eternal and everlasting God, outside of time. I need to trust him with the timing of our departure. It may look perfect to me, for the team, to be done fundraising. But He sees the big picture. And it may all come through alright with no need to change dates. But I think I need to be willing to give it up. So here I am yielding Lord. May your will be done.

1 comment:

The Olupot's said...

did you just read that demanding chapter in Inside Out?