Wednesday, February 9, 2011

If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

I told myself I wasn't allowed to post again until I was able to be more optimistic and positive so I was worried that it was going to be a while.... I'm mostly joking as I write that but I was reminded several times today of something I'm very appreciative of that I've  neglected appreciating lately.
I have a team that absolutely rocks. I don't really know how to put this as strongly as I feel it. I'm such a long ways away from family but this team has become family. I left a lot of friends behind but I count everyone on this team as a friend. This is a great caring, supporting, loving group and I couldn't ask for more from you guys! God has really blessed me and I appreciate you all! Thanks for putting up with me lately....You really do rock and I'm glad that we are all in this crazy adventure together!

No comments: