Every time we sleep over in the village we start the at around 5:30 am with prayer and worship until after sunrise. The CLIDE staff calls this time "Morning Glory". I was thinking back to the first time that we had some intercession in Nakayot. Pastor Orono led us in prayer for the uprooting of evil. We have been praying against Satan's presence. Uprooting witchcraft, hopelessness, dependency, alcoholism, anger, fighting, hatred, all those things that are not of God. Now I picture Nakayot as a prepared field! The weeds are being uprooted and the soil is ready. We know we don't want to leave a void because only weeds will spring up. Lets spend some time praying for what God wants planted. Ephesians 5:9-11
- Where witchcraft has been uprooted may there now be a passion for you Father!
- We've prayed against a spirit of fear, may there now be boldness and courage because they trust in you! (Psalm 27:1)
- Where there has been idolatry in lives may people now know you as the LIVING God!
- Where alcohol has had a powerful grip may it now be the power of the Holy Spirit! (Ephesians 5:18)
- We've prayed against unrest and the desire for revenge. May there now be peace and compassion for each other.
- Please instill love where there was once only hatred or apathy.
- Where there was depression and discouragemet may there now be hope and joy!
- Where satan is trying to plant lies and false beliefs bring the powerful light of you Son to dry them up. (I John 1:5-7) May your TRUTH be powerful in that place!
Thank you Father for the amazing work you are already doing and going to continue to do in that place!! May it be a tremendous testimony to the amazing change that only you can bring around!