Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Solomon

Soundly asleep in my lap
As if I didn't have enough going on this week, this afternoon I agreed to be responsible for another life besides my own. Solomon is a few day old vervet monkey who will be staying with me until he finds his forever family. His  mother was killed because she was digging up someone's garden and  he needs someone to care for him. I'm anticipating q 4 hour feedings and a few "accidents" to clean up but he is possibly the smartest baby I've ever cared for and this should be interesting.

I've referred you to Amecet's blog before but this has to be a first.

Because my bother asked so nicely here is one more picture, all tucked in his bed for the night with his next "bottle" ready for the 1am feeding. I am NOT waking him up for a picture so you'll just have to wait until tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Karebear said...

You never cease to amaze me. I hope I can meet your little one soon... so cute. Happy feedings!