Friday, November 16, 2012

Back in Soroti again!


I've been living the nomadic lifestyle the past few weeks and have had to go without either power for the computer or internet for most of that time (generally if I had one I was guaranteed to not have the other). I was in Kangole a week then with my Ugandan coworkers at their annual planning “retreat” (though I use that word loosely).  I’m finally happily back in Soroti but only through the holiday then I’ll head up to Nabilatuk and the following week I’m teaching in Amuria. I know for most of you these place names mean practically nothing so I’m sorry but the long and short of it is I've not been around home base much at all.

God has been doing quite a bit of teaching in my life lately (I suspect it has been because without computer I’m less distracted!) and I hope some of my next blogs will reflect that. But in the meantime I just wanted to update that I’m still alive, experiencing life and generally falling further and further behind on the e-mails I need to respond to! (Sorry to anyone who e-mailed and I haven’t responded to.  I’d like to promise it is coming but don’t hold your breath.) More to follow soon!

No comments: