Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Your mission, should you choose to accept it...

Ok family, I have a mission for you. I’m putting it here on my blog so that other people will maybe encourage you in it. Or even help you do it, that would be even better!  I’m willing to bet real money that you all have not taken any pictures since I was home last (12 months ago!) that I could put on my fridge. Pictures of Izaac or Ellie, with other family members in the background don’t count! So, with Christmas coming, I know you will be together. Please take some pictures! Then send them to me. Electronically is fine. I’ll figure out a way to print them. I know, it is a tough mission but I’m sure you are up for the challenge. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.
This is mostly unrelated to the post but a few days back I purchased  "Mission Improbable" 1 through 4. But Tom Cruise is in them and I only paid $0.50 for all 4 of them. Nice huh? 

No comments: