Thursday, June 5, 2014

Time to end the blog?

So I see that I’ve written less than 40 words in the past 3  months and 6 posts in the last 6.  I have not really missed blogging. When I first moved here I felt like I needed it to keep my head on straight. When that need tapered off, I still kept it up but obviously I’m not doing so well any more. I was ready to shut it down and had the last post composed in my head but had not gotten around to posting. So, last week when I heard a quote that convicted me I had to pause. “Life experiences only create ruts if unexamined.”  In the past the blog has forced me to examine but lately maybe I’m in a rut. It has gotten easier to not really reflect- to just work and be busy all day long. So, even though it is easier it is not better. Honestly, my spiritual life has gotten a bit flat and I think it is also a symptom. So, I’m back to blogging. 

No comments: