Friday, February 17, 2017

Friends


My last few post have been so full of complaints that I can't even read them. I'm sorry. In an attempt to be in a better mood I'm going to try to focus on the positives.
This group of people right here is the best positive in my life. I'm so thankful for these guys. They keep me sane. And fed. And healthy. And challenge me spiritually.  I love doing ministry and life with them.


So, that being said Ronnie and Collin and kids head to the states in two days for a well deserved furlough. We hung out together for the last time tonight. This is possibly the hardest part of being a missionary. The constant goodbyes. They will be back in three months. But things will be different. They always are. And there I go again. I can't seem to keep anything positive.

So here are a few pictures of their kids being cute.



No comments: