Saturday, June 26, 2010

Quick update

So I'm happily back in Soroti and planning my next few weeks. I'll post again soon but I expect to be pretty busy over the next few days so I'll just apologize now for the fewer posts.  For those who are praying for me in the coming weeks I'm going to be working a lot with the mentally and physically handicapped kids that I've been meeting and and then in 3 weeks the whole team is headed to Kenya. I feel like I've got a lot to cram into this time and though I love being busy it is challenging. One other thing that I'm struggling with the suffering around me. It is not new and I even anticipated it but there is so much and I feel like I need to be processing more than I am. There are abandoned kids in the feeding program at the hospital that I want to spend more time with and a woman I've been spending time with who has end stage AIDS and then all of these hurting kids. It feels like a bit much at the end of the day....

No comments: