Thursday, February 7, 2013

Catching up...

Ugh, I hate it when I get so far behind on this blog and I just don't even know where to start...
I feel like the last few weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind and I have a day or two coming to catch my breath but only a day or two because it doesn't look like it is about to slow down. Now that the road to Nakayot is finally open I have lots of things to do and am planning two trips back there in the next three weeks. But wait, I need a few more hours to look back before I start looking ahead again...
God just blessed me with an awesome week in Karamoja with a visiting team that was full of energy, servant's hearts and passion. It was a blessing to work with them and has done wonders to renew my focus.


It also helped to laugh until my sides hurt a few times.
We stayed in a game park just before they left Uganda and some strange things happened. 
I promise in the next few hours there will be more posts and pictures (though most will be shamelessly stolen, thanks Brian!,  as my camera seems to have given up the fight) and updates as I also have some fun news to share!

No comments: