Saturday, July 25, 2015

Leaving International Teams

I hope this isn't new information to people but I realize I'm not great with communicating so here is an update:
Dear Friends and Family, 
I need a few seconds of your attention today to share with you some changes and ask for your help. Due to some events here in Uganda it is necessary for me to transition out of International Teams. I hate the idea of leaving the organization but they have announced they are suspending all ministry work in Uganda. I know that God has not changed my call to Uganda and He has provided a new organization to work with. 

Fuel Uganda is a little mission organization that has been working in several locations in Uganda for several years now. Christ centered community transformation is their purpose, which lines up perfectly with what I've been doing.  My day to day activities will not change at all. I'll still be in Karamoja two or more weeks a month and based in Soroti the rest. Click below to see Fuel Uganda's web site. 

Here is where I need your help:
I still need your support!  My funding still comes 100% from your donations. Your future gifts to International Teams won't come to me so I need to ask you to send them to Fuel Uganda. 

- There are the same three ways to give and all gifts are still tax deductible:
  • Bill pay (free, monthly or one time, automatic giving via your bank's online access.)
  • Credit card (Monthly automatic or one time online giving. There is a 5-6% charge to Fuel when you use this option. So if you are giving $100. $95 will make it to the organization.) Click here to give online. It says Give in the upper right corner. Then click Donate.
  • Check- Make payable to Fuel Uganda and put Jennifer on the memo line. Mail to:  Fuel Uganda 6328 Country Donegal Ct. Charlotte, NC 28227

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail. Also, I will be stateside for furlough from September 16th to December 27th and would love to tell you more about it. 

Thanks so much for your faithful partnership with me for the past 5 years, seeing lives and communities around Soroti and in Karamoja transformed by the power of God. I hope you will continue that partnership as we follow God's lead. 
  
Jennifer Kragt

No comments: