Saturday, July 10, 2010

Filed under "found on a bike"

So I haven't had very many light posts lately. I'm about to fix that (We had a baby shower this morning for Angie and Zulea- their new adopted daughter, so I'm feeling better after a pretty heavy week.)
The following pictures are from my "found on a bike file"
If only these men could figure out a way to ride their bikes also...











That's a lawn mower...

He was riding like this was REALLY heavy... (and side note- this is the street to my house.)

Dried fish... lunch possibly?
Thats all for now but I continue to see crazy stuff on bikes all the time so I'm sure there will be more in the future.



3 comments:

The VanderKooi Family said...

The most amazing one that Rebecca and I saw when we were in Soroti was a huge couch on a bike. Wish I had taken a picture---it was truly a sight to see. The guy was actually able to pedal his bike uphill with it!

Christina Kragt said...

Does that third guy have a license to transport hazards, flammable material? Also, you don't see many lawn mowers in Africa.

Dusty/333 said...

This was Hilarious and very entertaining!