Monday, July 26, 2010

Game park

Well, spending the day out in God's creation was a great way to spend a sunday. Here are just a few two of my pictures. (if possible the internet is slower in Kenya than Uganda.  I'll try to post the rest when I get home.)
These pictures are not nearly as good as experiencing this in real life. Like that rino- he was as big as the van, but the picture just doesn't show it. And the giraffe, they were close enough to hear them chewing.




We are spending the night in the park (and next time I'm bringing my tent) so will do one more early morning game drive then head on to Nairobi. More updates from this current adventure later!

(*was posted on 7/18 but moved to reduce confusion)

2 comments:

Christina Kragt said...

What park are you at? Is it Massi Mara?

Only your coat said...

Ha! Yeah, I have the same question Cree asked! I love the pic of the rhino, I didn't get to see one on my trip.