Friday, August 6, 2010

Claudia is here!

So a quick thanks to all of you who pointed out that you read my posts to the end no matter how much I ramble. Sometimes, I don't know what to write about so if you have questions or topic suggestions fire away. I'm not as depressed as some of my last posts sound. This is the medium that I process on and well, life here is hard and occasionally frequently it carries through into my writing and I wrestle with things.
Anyway, our friend Claudia is here!! She is on her way to work in the middle east and is spending a few days with us out in Soroti (only a slight detour). It is really fun to have a friend here who can experience life as we live it. She also brought some nice new clothes, deodorant and cheese which makes me appreciate her even more! :)

1 comment:

hah said...

Yay!! I'm glad she is visiting! So cool! "Hi" to all of you!!