Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More stories to come....

"Corner past the mango tree into the place that is somehow bushy." (A direct quote from yesterday's adveture).  Today I met a child with leprosy and discovered that one the my favorite handicapped kids has yellow fever. (another adventure.)  I have a few posts in the works but have been without internet and now I'm without time. You will have to wait (with baited breath of course) for my return. I'm sure I'll have stories from my time up north also.  

Unrelated: I love it when a cute guy stares deep into my eyes.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

keep the posts (and captions) coming :) Jennifer, I pray that your medical trip up north allows you to use your skills a bit more and share His love with more people!! You seem to love adventures, so have fun :)