Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fun times around the house

I haven't posted about the cats recently but I'm enjoying being back in the house with them.  Today, Mustard carried a live lizard in the house and proceeded to play with it for a while and then it eat it. I allowed this behavior because she seemed to be teaching Trouble how to hunt. ( I also allowed it because I really didn't know how to convince them to all go back outside without actually picking up the maimed lizard).
So here is Mustard with the lizzard. (Sorry mom, that is the rug you gave Beckie.) Trouble wasn't as excited about it as you might think so I don't have any pictures of her with it.
But it entertained the big cat for hours.

2 comments:

dia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dia said...

Awww... Mustard looks more grown up. You must be a proud momma =) How's tiny puny doing?