Thursday, September 1, 2011


Whoa- I’m really backlogged again. I have at least 6 partial posts stewing in the depths of my blogger dashboard but am having a hard time processing. That generally means I’m not running enough. I blame it on my broken toe though that really isn’t an excuse anymore. Which by the way is feeling much better.  I’m just feeling really drained right now. Not sure where to pour my time and energy, who I should be spending time with and the seemingly constant demands for money is so wearying.   

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'm glad your broken toe is feeling better Jennifer! With the craziness of "back to school" this week at work (though we are still open all summer), it has been a long week here too. I think your plate's a little fuller than mine though!! Prayers for you.