Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Prayer and praise

I was looking at a few blog posts I put up two years ago at this time and I'm so thankful for a few things:

  • My work permit that allows me to stay here. Two years ago I was having panic attacks because I'd been denied a visa (again!) and was trying to figure out how to stay. Now I have a work permit and I don't have to think about it again for two more years! Thank you Lord!
  • Better roads to Karamoja. Two years ago at this time I'd spent hours stuck in the mud coming or going. The roads are much better and I'm very happy for less adventure. 
    July 2012 Several trucks stuck in the road blocking the way. Waiting for 6 hours to get through.
I have some prayer request too:
  • I'm headed to Karamoja tomorrow and am thinking I'll stay through Sunday. Please pray for God's will to be done and His kingdom to come in that place. 
  • There is a big several day youth conference in our little church in Obulle and Ronnie and I are the key speakers for the 200 young people who have been invited. Please pray for fun (youth rarely get to have that here) and TRUTH!
    Obulle church where the youth conf will be held.  My friend Ronnie leading worship.
     

No comments: