Monday, May 10, 2010

Today’s dilemma? What to blog about! How about collecting, cooking and eating fried termites for breakfast?


Or about discovering I have a flat tire, changing to the spare, trying to take the flat into the shop only to discover I need to jump the battery first.
So getting the keys for the Sharda’s car only to find that theirs has a dead battery too. So waiting for someone to drive by to get a jump, then driving downtown Soroti to find a mechanic.
Or about waiting out the rain for hours in the afternoon with this group.
Nope don’t really have the energy to blog tonight. Sorry.

6 comments:

Kelly Elizabeth said...

looks like an amazing day. :)

Anonymous said...

The termities don't see that bad. As long as they aren't moving


-Jason Loveland

Becky C. said...

Oh wow.. termites. SO gross. I could find some outside my house for you though if you'd like. Sick.

Anonymous said...

So were you eating termites to be in solidarity with the Ugandan people? Do you plan to eat them regularly? Cause when I visit I hope that's not what's for breakfast :)

Anonymous said...

So were you eating termites to live in solidarity with the people of Uganda? I hope you aren't planning on having that for breakfast regularly when I visit :)
-Kathy

chiperific said...

You didn't say how the termites tasted. That's a bummer.