Saturday, August 13, 2011

I’ve heard some complaints that I haven’t posted in over a week. I hadn’t even realized that much time had passed. It has been a very full couple of days. Lacy’s last days here have been busy with last things that we wanted to show her and have her experience. Then seeing a little bit of Uganda as we traveled and yesterday morning dropping her off at the airport. We drove ALL DAY yesterday to get back to Soroti and I (hopefully!) will have time to catch up on the blog soon. 

Well, in a strange turn of events I guess I'll be blogging today. I slipped and managed to break a toe.  I've been hobbling around most of the morning but it feels better elevated with frozen hot dogs on it so I guess I'll write for a while...

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I really appreciate your posts! I also understand that you have a lot of work to do, and it sounds like things take longer in Uganda than they would in the US. So no complaints from me. You always seem to find time to update us, even though you do not consistently have power and internet. Thank you for keeping us connected though we are so far apart. Prayers are being sent for that foot/toe of yours :)