Monday, October 18, 2010

Updates-

Whoa- feeling a little overwhelmed! I owe all of you wonderful supporters an update letter, but I need to write it first. I have several blog posts just waiting for the words and time. And I have a stack of cards that need to get in the mail but I should write something in them first. Then I look ahead to these next few weeks and I'm just not sure when that is going to happen...
But back up-
Josh is doing really well. He seems pretty much back to normal, just a few pounds lighter. His color is back to normal and he is eating again.
David is still having some troubles and I'm not sure what else to do for him but he is hanging in there.
In a few hours I head to Jinga for the rest of the week. Then Beckie and I will travel on to Kampala for a few days to get some much needed work (and a roof rack!) on our car then to the airport to pick up her parents then on to our team retreat in Entebee then finally back to Soroti. I plan to be back in my home around November 2nd.
So for those of you who faithfully follow-thank you! I will try really hard to keep posting.
Here are a few prayer requests for the week:
    I need to give credit to Steve T. for this picture.
    It was taken near the Nile.
  • I'm feeling really run down and sick myself. I've had a fever since saturday morning and am having a hard time keeping much food down. (I'm not sick enough for it to be malaria though!) 
  • This week in Jinga is a pretty intensive time of seeking God called Transformation of the Heart.  I'm in need of some sweet time with my Lord so this could be a great time if I can put aside distractions and focus.
  • I continue to wrestle with future ministry.....
  • My dad and brothers arrive for a visit in 4 weeks! I'm so excited and am praying that God really blesses our time.

No comments: