Sunday, March 23, 2008

Home

So a few of you have seen me and know that I'm home but for those that have not- I'm home. A few little difficulties getting home (though for anyone who as traveled internationally they know these are practically nothing). I had trouble getting through customs in Burkina because I didn't have an address or phone number, had a very supprising layover in Niger and was delayed in Cincinnati but on the up side had no difficulty getting through Paris and that was the one I was most nervous about. I have several more posts that I wrote while on the trip that over the next few days I'll post. I also want to add pictures. But I have to start going to work again tonight so it may take me a little longer. Once again- thank you to all that prayed for me and have supported me. God was clearly present and at work! Now I just have to wait patiently until I get the next step.....

No comments: