Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Once again sitting at my computer thinking “What an adventure!” We all arrived back from Karamoja late last night (technically this morning, I think) and it has been an amazing two weeks up there. God moved in powerful ways.  Once again the CLIDE staff did a wonderful job being faithful with what God has called them to do.  Other Ugandan’s joined us from a variety of places and ministries and of course there were the American nurses and doctors. It was an adventure as always and I don’t even know where to begin.  As much as I’d love to sit here and type for a few hours I have a few other responsibilities I have to handle first. But don’t you worry. Many pictures and stories are soon to follow. And hopefully a few guest posts from Lacy about her first impressions of Africa (though I may have to edit out what she thought of me dragging her out to the “deep bush” within hours practically of her arrival in the country.)

No comments: