Monday, March 7, 2011

Headed to Kenya!

I’ve had this nice update in my head but I’m currently typing in the dark with less than 10 minutes of power on my computer battery. So here is the down and dirty-
I head to Kenya tomorrow morning. I would really like a Kenyan visa to travel to Mombasa with Dr. Val and Heidi. However, more importantly I need to re-enter Uganda to get a new Ugandan visa. I remain on a tourist visa while working on a work permit. I’ve been here a year now under this situation and they don’t really like it. Will you pray? We’ll be doing a lot of traveling these next few days and needing to pass through immigration points and security checks. 
Stay tuned for pictures and stories (when I get back- possibly early next week!)

1 comment:

shirley said...

My prayers have been with you. May it go well.