Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm not even sure what to write anymore. NOTHING has changed! We had such high hopes for yesterday but got no new information. We did manage to get the MRIs done but have not seen results yet. Labs also, they were drawn but no results. I wish I had a good relationship with the nurses but I spend so much time hounding them to do stuff and give meds on time and call doctors that they seem to not be able to stand me (for all you nurses out there that have had patient's family members like me I'm sorry!) They won't let me look at the chart and I've already had two conversations with the nurse manager (about meds being given more than 6 hours after they were ordered, labs not being collected and vitals not being taken when a patient is say he having trouble breathing).


Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." - Lam3:22-24

I keep telling God that we are ready for something to change but I'm afraid he is just telling me to be patient. But this is really hard!! The CT is at 9:30 (Tim has to be taken to another hospital to have that done) and the doctors should round after that so hopefully we will hear something late morning or early afternoon. We head to the hospital soon....

1 comment:

Julie said...

Praying, praying, praying! For all of you! Thank you, Jennifer, for being an amazing friend/teammate/siter in Christ to Tim and Angie. And thank you for keeping us update.
With Love,
Julie