Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ride for Refuge!!

So if I was not in Kenya right now with a sick team mate I'd be doing things to promote Ride for Refuge. This is a great fundraiser for the work we are a part of in Soroti. The money raised goes toward former child soldiers abducted by the LRA, unreached people in northern Uganda (people I really want to work with more!) and vulnerable and exploited kids around Soroti. This is a bike ride but not just for bike riders. If you like to ride or can only do 20 minutes this is the day for you!
I have created a team and will be riding in Soroti. If you are interested I'd love for you to join my team- Soroti Cyclists. Check it out : Grand Rapids- Ride I'll ride here and you'll ride there.
If you can't ride but can still give that would be great too! Grand Rapids- Give Just enter my name. 
Questions?  Let me know. (I'm just sitting around in this hospital room....)

No comments: