Sunday, September 19, 2010

So for a little change of pace I'm posting pictures today. The first few are of the guest house we are staying at. When we drove in late wednesday night, after dark, exhausted from traveling and being at hospitals I felt like I was 7 again. We had stayed in the this same guest house when I lived here with my family 20 years ago. We would arrive after LONG days of travel, after dark, exhausted. The place looks exactly the same as it did as a child. It felt like the weirdest deja vu ever. It is a really nice guest house and I'm glad we are staying there.

The other two pictures are Tim and Angie in their usual places. Hanging in there....

1 comment:

The Tiesenga's said...

My sister in law and brother in law(the one who died) stayed at this exact guest house when they were in Kenya. She was so excited when she saw your pictures.
Hang in there! We are praying for you and knowing that God is going to show HIs glory!!
Love you all!
Tanya